Commercial law / Company law
One of our firm’s core areas of competence is advising clients on company law throughout all life cycles, from the founding of a company through to finding a successor, or liquidation, as well as in crisis situations (restructuring, turnaround). In the process, we also take into account the general fiscal framework and interests of our clients. In addition to that, we have specialized in advising companies and management bodies on questions of their rights, obligations and liability risks. Our clients range from medium-sized owner-operated companies through to listed corporations.
Main aspects of our range of services:
- Setting up companies, choosing the legal form of a company
- articles of incorporation and by-laws of partnerships and corporations
- participation models, shareholder and consortium agreements
- legal and fiscal support of company transactions, conversions/restructurings
- mezzanine participation models
- group financing
- capital maintenance and capital replacement law
- consulting on company law in crisis and insolvency situations
- comprehensive consulting on questions of liability for managers, executive and supervisory board
- risk management.