Change involves responsibility
Nowadays, companies are confronted with extremely difficult problems in the area of labour law. The correct treatment of personnel, works councils and unions is a sine qua non for goal-oriented restructuring or the termination of employment relationships.
Companies must constantly scrutinize and revise their strategies, their products and also their personnel structures. This is the only way that they can keep up with competition. You can rely on our expertise when it comes to restructuring your company, organizing the transfer of business or designing and negotiating social hardship criteria in cutting redundant jobs. We are well able to handle all types of labour law-related agreements in order to create the best possible general and specific conditions in your company. In addition, we advise and represent managers of the company in matters relating to employment law.
Working in cooperation with our colleagues at Buchalik Brömmekamp Unternehmensberatung, we also develop personnel management concepts (remuneration systems, working hour systems, personnel development, recruiting, change management, etc.) and apply these in a labour law context. We have acquired many years of litigation experience which enables us to assert your legal positions also in court.
If desired, we can conduct in-house training sessions on labour law-related topics for your specialists and managers, at your premises.
Our range of services
- Preparation of work contracts and framing of working conditions
- legal support of personnel restructuring and personnel downsizing measures
- labour law due diligence in the case of acquisitions
- law relating to the transfer of business (Section 613a BGB/Civil Code)
- law relating to termination, workers’ co-determination and collective bargaining
- insolvency labour law
- employment contract law (managers, directors, freelance staff)
- commercial agency law
- company pension plans
- social insurance law
- procedural law.